They are fees paid for the use of music in visual media productions of various kinds. This license fee is needed for e.g. short video clips, slide shows, TV productions, short films and feature films. This is a matter of merging or synchronizing music and visual media. A special license is required for this – a synchronization license. You get a license for your production by contacting NCB.

Please read about what applies when you only use a few seconds of music in your film.