First and foremost, you should follow the TV channel’s instructions. The channel may want you to use their reporting system, SoundMouse. For this reason, it is easiest to first contact the TV channel that owns the program format, since they will be able to advise you. If instead it is the production company that owns the production and program format, you should use STIM's music reporting form. There you enter information about all the music that you have used in the production (commercial music, library music, Epidemic Sound). The form is sent to NCB at the e-mail address [email protected]. NCB will then send an invoice for a fixed price in respect of the synchronization fee for the commercial music. Remember to contact IFPI to release the rights to the recording of the songs that you have used.