TV broadcasts

Negotiated prices and agreement terms and conditions apply to TV channels that broadcast in Sweden.

How can an agreement for music use be signed?

You will be granted a music licence by signing an agreement with STIM. Phone our switchboard at +46 (0)8-783 88 00, and we will be happy to help you.


You need special permission to produce an advertising spot with music. Read more about music in advertising.

Production music

You need special permission from the relevant publishing company to produce programmes that contain production music (also known as library music).

Agreement with IFPI/SAMI

To obtain permission from record companies and artists, contact IFPI (special interest organisation for record companies) and SAMI (special interest organisation for artists).