Performances abroad - online

Music that is played online outside Sweden.

Listed as Distribution Category 96 in the royalty statement from STIM.

Where does the money come from?

Performing rights organizations in other countries take payment for music played there, and  they then pay STIM. 
How is the music reported? Via royalty data from performing right organizations in other countries 
How is the money distributed? The music reports provided by the performing right organizations in other countries are compared with our own documentation for each work. The performing rights organizations in other countries have their own rules regarding remuneration. Read more about payments from abroad.
When is the money paid? Four times a year (March, June, September and December).  
How can I file a claim/complaint?

Log into My Pages and complete the form "Radio or TV abroad". Claims may be filed up to three years after the performance.