Church Concerts

Services and ceremonies (Copyright Control works only), church concerts and services with music.

Listed as Distribution Category 02 in the royalty statement from STIM.

Where does the money come from?

The parishes of the Svenska Kyrkan (Swedish Church) and free churches.

How is the music reported?

Programmes/orders of service, along with parish reports.

How is the money distributed?

According to the music reports in the category.

When is the money paid?

Twice a year (June and December). Each payment includes what was performed during the previous six months.

How can I file a claim/complaint?

Complete the form "Liveframf√∂randen i Sverige" (Live performances in Sweden) under the Claim tab in your web service. A claim must be filed within three months of receiving the royalty information from STIM.