STIM collaborates with music organizations in almost every country across the globe. When your music is played in another country, it is the organization in that country that is paid for the use of the music. The money is then sent to the STIM and we pay you. The payment you receive and for which area of application varies from country to country. If you know that your music has been played in another country, you can go to My Pages and send a claim to STIM. We will then contact the organization in the specific country to ensure that you receive the payment to which you are entitled.