Yes, this is allowed, but you must obtain a STIM online license before uploading or embedding music on your page. You can get a license using our online form. The license from STIM concerns payment for songwriters – but you also need a license from the record label that manages payments to musicians and artists. The easiest thing to do is contact the record label’s trade organization, IFPI, about this.