Record releases outside the Nordic countries
Always send release information for releases outside the Nordic countries and Baltic States. Please use this form (pdf).
Most collecting societies do not process claims for releases over three years old. In some countries the cut-off point is earlier. GEMA (STIM's counterpart in Germany) does not process claims for special events productions unless the works were registered within a year of release.
Late or missing payment?
There can be several possible reasons for delay or non-receipt of payment:
- The collecting organisation has not been paid by the record company
- The record company has not reported the recording
- The record company has changed name/owner/address
- The record company has gone bankrupt
- The collecting organisation has been unable to identify the copyright owners and therefore doesn't know where to send the royalties